If you have a crush on your code, please apply. If you haven’t heard of an API or framework, please don’t.
Position in Clovis, California.
Digital Attic is looking for a self-motivated full-stack developer highly proficient with both front-end and back-end programming to join our award-winning development team. The full-stack developer will be part of the Digital Attic programming team and will be partially or fully involved in different projects. Our ideal candidate will have a strong desire to take ownership and pride in the completion of projects. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal communication skills between our internal teams and on occasion with clients. We are looking for a positive attitude who always strives to go the extra mile in every aspect of their duties.
- Benefits for this position include a competitive salary, full healthcare benefits, and paid vacation time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing front-end website and web application structure.
- Developing back-end website, web applications, and web services.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Ensuring cross-browser compatibility.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile devices.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside designers for web design.
- Provide support to clients through a ticketing system.
- Communication with the rest of the programming team, project manager, and other departments as needed.
- Follow company procedures, policies, and best practices.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with scripting and programming languages.
- Proficiency in PHP and frameworks such as Phalcon, Laravel, and Zend.
- Familiarity with other languages such as Go, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with common CMS such as WordPress and Drupal.
- Proficiency with MySQL.
- Familiarity with MongoDB.
- Experience using version control software, e.g. Git.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with WordPress theme or plugin development.
- Ability to write Web Services and integration with other 3rd party applications a plus.
- Apache / Nginx experience a plus.