Front-End WordPress Web Developer
Position in Clovis, California
Are you a web developer who can build out custom-designed WordPress websites who has a keen eye for UI and are fluent in HTML? Have you mastered the challenges of CMS? Great! We need to talk.
Digital Attic is looking for a self-motivated person to join our award-winning development team. Our ideal candidate will have a strong desire to take ownership and pride in the completion of projects. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal communication skills between our internal teams and on occasion with clients. We are looking for a positive attitude who always strives to go the extra mile in every aspect of their duties. Here’s a bit more info on the position:
Benefits for this position include a competitive salary, full healthcare benefits, dental benefits, vision benefits and paid vacation time.
- A humbly confident application web developer.
- Knowledge of at least one CSS framework (Bootstrap, Foundation or similar) required.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with HTML/CSS.
- Working understanding of PHP and integrations with WordPress.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Ability to provide regular project progress reports.
- Ability to perform cross-browser compatibility testing and troubleshooting.
- Ability to evaluate project requirements and provide accurate time estimates for completion.